Unless otherwise stated, www.netparents.org and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on www.netparents.org. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Any material on this website, is protected by the Copyright Law of the United States and Related Laws Contained in Title 17 of the United States Code. Under Section 501, one who engages in any of these activities without obtaining the copyright owner’s permission may be liable for infringement.
Upon request, Netparents.org may choose to enter into a separate agreement to allow use of its materials, trademarks, or proprietary property found on this site. The agreement will then supersede the previous notice of copyright as mentioned above.
Apart from any other use as permitted or granted in a separate agreement, all other rights are reserved.
If you’d like to request permission to use any materials found on this site, please fill out the contact form below.